Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Springtime!


Two weekends ago my mom came to visit. We made the trek downtown to see the cherry blossoms. It was extremely crowded, but neat to see regardless! I think every new parent must take their babies to the Cherry Blossom festival because I have never in my life seen a higher stroller to adult ratio in one place before. Maybe next year we'll be one of those couples with a stroller taking precious photos of their child in the blossoms.

It's finally starting to feel a bit like spring, and look like spring, and my pansies I planted last fall are going nuts! That's one thing I love about having a house, you can plant stuff! I'm looking forward to this summer when the shastas, roses and other perrinneals I planted last fall bloom.

The IL's are coming this weekend and we're going to Charlottesville! Wahoo :) After this weekend, and Passover weekend in NY we'll be done traveling, and stay put until baby S arrives. Exciting huh?

No comments: