Okay, now that I've complained I'll give you a cute photo to end the post with. This was from when Annabelle was just a baby puppy! This photo always makes me smile.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Crabby and Large
I am in a terrible mood today, sorry to anyone that crossed paths with me after about 4:00 today. Ian was a good sport and after we went to meet yet another daycare provider, he traipsed with me to the mall. Yes, Ian at the MALL. Well in the last week I have magically grown out of all my nice cute size medium maternity clothes, as today my shirt kept riding up and exposing my belly, AND the buttons on my maternity pants popped off (I'm not joking they're safety pinned!). So, Ian ran around the Motherhood store grabbing me size larges in short sleeve shirts (did I mention how hot you get in the 3rd trimester) and I frantically tried stuff on. I now have two new pairs of pants and 4 short sleeve shirts. I don't care that the shirts are probably too casual for work. They are cotton and comfy and they fit.
Okay, now that I've complained I'll give you a cute photo to end the post with. This was from when Annabelle was just a baby puppy! This photo always makes me smile.
Okay, now that I've complained I'll give you a cute photo to end the post with. This was from when Annabelle was just a baby puppy! This photo always makes me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment