Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random Tuesday Vacation

I'm sitting at home now with my french press coffee and my dog laying at my feet. Enjoying the peace and quiet and glad I'm not sitting on 95 this morning. Ian and I are taking the day to get things done (pick out our favorite daycare, visit the pediatrician, going to my 31 week appt and let in the contractors who are finishing our floors!). You know how relieved I'll be when I can cross these things off my list! Speaking of lists... no one ever mentioned pregnancy turns you into a list maniac. I even have a list of lists..... but I digress. We also have Bradley class tonight (to learn more about Bradley go here: http://www.bradleybirth.com/), which is always a welcome break to the week. Just thinking about the birth and our sweet baby for two hours each week always makes me take a step back and relax.

I've been doing a lot of baby/parenting related reading lately. For all you moms to be out there who also have a canine baby, check out this book (well not from the library, I already have that copy) I am finding this book very helpful! http://www.livingwithkidsanddogs.com/

Enjoy the day, I'm off to work on my lists!

No comments: