Monday, March 9, 2009
She upped the Ante
Last night around 4 a.m. after attempt number 3 to lay Allison down to sleep after her feeding, I decided I'd just let her cry a while to fall back asleep since nothing else was work. Big decision for me, as I generally do not believe or follow any form of "cry it out". After 5-10 minutes of this screaming/crying she belted out a loud "MAMA!!!" Ian woke up and said, "Did you hear that???" Yes, her first real word, in the middle of a crying match, one of the first times I've let her cry it out, she yells out for MAMA. Of course, I went in, picked her up, she collapsed sweetly in my arms wimpered and fell asleep. We cuddled together until the morning. Yes, I do believe she's upped the ante.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, that's sweet! Yay A for saying your first word! :)
Post a Comment