This has been a very boring yucky weekend in our home. We had all sorts of fun plans that went out the window when I woke up Saturday with some god forsaken form of food poisoning or a stomach bug. The weather was GORGEOUS here in Virginia this weekend, which I enjoyed as much as I could via the warm air breezes from my open windows. One of the things I love about my neighborhood is that everyone has babies! Most of my neighbors had the same window opening ideas as well. This proved to make for a very interesting Saturday afternoon sick in bed. It went something like this:
- I relaxed, started drifting off to sleep
- In the distance I heard a baby cry
- I immediately bolted awake, blinked a few times, realized it wasn't Allison's cry, and went back to sleep
- Rinse and repeat
Moms have a spidy sense! I could hear some random baby crying from what must have been at least 1-2 streets over in my sleep! This is why moms are forever and ever exhausted.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment