Our Own Family Circus
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
Friday, November 14, 2008
Blast From the Past
I just downloaded the fabulous Picasa 3 and was sifting through my massive amount of photos. This one caught my breath. That was the Colonnade Ball many moons ago, my good old cat Simon (who we had to put to sleep this past Feb, and guess who???
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Get to Know Me
AnnaBanana
Ian
Topics
allison
babies
mothering
nursery
parenting
pregnancy
Who's Watching Me?
Blogs I Read
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(13)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(45)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(6)
Another reason I'm glad I breastfeed!
Note to self
Stop the Presses
Fall
Blast From the Past
Obama Rally in Manassas!
►
October
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment