6:30 PM - Slept through night last 4 nights. Lulled them into a false sense of security. Here comes daddy - will pretend to enjoy bath.
7:30 PM - I go to bed for the night.
10:30 PM - JUST KIDDING! WAS ONLY CATNAP!
10:45 PM - Why you give me milk, I don't want milk.
11:00 PM - Perhaps you didn't understand, I do not want to go back to sleep now. Don't give me the banana. Do NOT give me that banana. I DON'T WANT THE BANANA. I THROW THE BANANA AT YOUR HEAD, DADDY.
11:10 PM - Achieved my goal! Am hanging out in dog crate with Annabelle! SO FUN.
11:30 PM - Tissue boxes are for shredding. Hey, why do you guys look tired?
11:45 PM - Wait, why you pick me up? I was enjoying thazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment