Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we have a full fledged furniture climber. Please ignore the Annabelle hair on the couch. It's shedding season and I haven't had the time or motivation to vacuum it. Anyone want to send me a cleaning service for Mother's Day? I'd love you forever!!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
She's on the Move
Notice I haven't been posting much lately? This is what has been keeping me busy:





Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we have a full fledged furniture climber. Please ignore the Annabelle hair on the couch. It's shedding season and I haven't had the time or motivation to vacuum it. Anyone want to send me a cleaning service for Mother's Day? I'd love you forever!!
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we have a full fledged furniture climber. Please ignore the Annabelle hair on the couch. It's shedding season and I haven't had the time or motivation to vacuum it. Anyone want to send me a cleaning service for Mother's Day? I'd love you forever!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment