Dear Baby (I'm not going to call you Allison yet.. until you're actually born, especially since this last week I've been toying with flipping your middle name for your first name... yes Daddy thinks I'm crazy) ,
Tomorrow is your due date! The day I've been repeating over and over for the last 9 months. It could quite possibly be anti-climatic, unless you really are like your dad and you show up precisely on time tomorrow on your due date. If you're like your mom you won't be here for another week. I sure can't wait for you to join our world. My heart aches just thinking about meeting you and holding you. You can stay inside as long as you need to, but baby we miss you and we haven't even met you yet! Daddy talks about how he's going to teach you to read and fence and hopefully pass to you a sense of humor (ask Uncle James about this... apparently Mommy doesn't have one). I told Daddy that I just want to enjoy your baby stage, then we can talk about all that grown up stuff like reading and cracking jokes.
Patiently waiting, love,
Mommy
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember this feeling all too well. Hang in there. The wait seems so long doesn't it? She'll be here before you know it and it will go so fast you cannot imagine it. You blink and they are forming opinions and running around
Post a Comment