Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Home Is Where My Dog Is


Annabelle is growing up. In February she had her 2nd birthday. It wasn't quite the event her first birthday was, with cake and friends, but she quietly slipped into her 2nd year. Her nose has gradually started turning brown, instead of the jet black puppy nose she used to have. She's also beginning to get a little of the "gray face" adult goldens often get. I do miss the puppy days, but I wouldn't trade these adult dog days for anything right now! I love how in the middle of the night if she hears something outside she growls at the window then promptly jumps up and lays across me. I love how she is always lounging on the couch and yawns at me when we get home. And I love that somehow no matter how long it's been since it rained she always manages to find a puddle in the dog park. As an adult dog she even peacefully will sit near the cats. Here's a "family" photo.

In baby news - Ian and I worked on the nursery this weekend. Our furniture is being delivered Friday. We added more bars, and storage to the closet:We hung up curtains (I still need to hem these) and put together the table that will sit next to the glider.


Today is 26 weeks, and here is the belly!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute room! The closet gives me ideas for our next one. How weird is it that I see into your house via your blog even though I live right next door. Gotta love the internet...

Dom & I are very excited for you guys and your little girl!

Nomadicwahoo said...

So much cuteness and pinkness I might throw up....:) I love you!